The project will have the following expected results:
- Implementation of new workplace strategies to support men in sharing care responsibilities, which will serve as models for others
- Sharing best practices for improved work-life-balance across countries and companies
- Creation of sustainable multi-level partnerships of stakeholders working for the promotion of Men in Care at European and national levels
- Increase visibility of Men in Care
- Improvement of working conditions from which both employee and employer will benefit (reduced absenteeism, increased productivity and job satisfaction
See our results in English and national languages here soon!